The ATO1000 is a battery-powered portable 4 Channel handheld automotive oscilloscope equipped with many diagnostic presets, robust signal analysis, with a user-friendly, full-touch interface package.
Why Choose the ATO1000 Automotive Tablet Oscilloscope?
- Practicality: Battery-powered, Portable, Large 8″ Screen display, no laptop needed, all-in-one unit, perfect for fieldwork
- User-friendly: Numerous auto-diagnostic software presets, full
touch screen operation, pop-up menus, one-click to get signals
- Performance: Robust hardware, high-level specifications.
Professional R&D team, world’s first tablet touchscreen oscilloscope
- Compatibility: Not only for car diagnostics but also for motorcycles,
heavy truck & all the other general electric signal testing
- Free software update + PC & Mobile remote control + HDMI
perfect for training & education
- Affordable pricing, a revolutionary auto-diagnostic tool for future
- Flexible: Use the Tablet OR download the free software to use on a PC, Android, or Apple Phone
- Storage: Easy to store waveforms as pictures or video, Playback videos
- Rising Star in Auto Diagnostic Tools: 100% positive user feedback to date.
|Real-time sample rate||1GSa/S（single channel）|
|Memory depth||28Mpts（single channel）|
|Support test||Charging circuit, starter circuit, sensor, actuator, ignition test, communication test (including CAN, LIN, Flexray, K, etc.), pressure test (cylinder pressure, intake and exhaust pressure, fuel pressure, etc.)|
|Bandwidth limitation||Full bandwidth, low pass|
|I/O port||Wifi、LAN、HDMI、USB Host、USB Device、GND、DC Power|
|Display||8″ Industry TFT LCD touchable capacitive screen, resolution: 800*600 pixels, 14*10 grids|