4/5 Gas Analyzers
Emission System Inc. (EMS)
10 Years Making Bulletproof Exhaust Gas Analyzer Test Equipment
EMS developed its emissions gas analyzer over the years to be the most heavy duty & reliable unit on the market.
The 5002 model works in display mode & computer mode.
The model 8000 is a non display model that only works with our EMS windows software. Both units can be stand alone or portable for road tests.
We use a dual pump system, one sample pump and one water pump. Both the pumps pull air flow through the external filter which is a 5 micron filter. We also have a water trap arrangement (EMS-5072) that is attached before the external filter mainly for DYNO testing & high humidity areas or diesel testing, and are NEW High Performance water separator. This arrangement has proven to be very reliable for pulling moisture out of the sample before entering the analyzer. replica watches
EMS also offers a BACK PRESSURE GAUGE KIT which includes a inline back pressure gauge, Y-Valve, threaded end S.S. probe for pre-cat. & post cat testing along with the POP-NUT KIT which includes a insert tool, 1/4-20 mandrel, box of 1/4-20 pop nuts, drill bit, & 2 boxes of 1/4-20 S.S. screws to plug (metric M6 also available), for catalytic converter diagnostic testing.
GAS ANALYZER FEATURES:
- New updated electronics
- Automatic zero and span adjustment
- 3”X5” digital display with back light
- Fast Warm Up Time
- Easy to Operate
- Low maintenance / 24 hour full factory Service
- Stand Alone or Portable – Under 10 lbs
- Error code menu
- Heavy duty filter/sample systems
- Parallel Printer interface
- Serial PC interface or wireless interface
- Fast response time and low drift
- 12 VDC power from the car or battery pack
- 1 yr. Parts & labor, 18 Month Optical warranty
- Made in USA
- Power: 10 -16 VDC ( 110/220 VAC 50/60 Hz optional )
- HC: 0 – 2000 ppm Low Range
- HC: 0-20,000 ppm High Range
- CO: 0 – 10%
- CO2: 0 – 20%
- O2: 0 – 25%
- NO: 0 – 5000 ppm ( Nitric Oxide ) *
- Warm up: Less than 5 minutes
- Display resolution:
- HC: 1 ppm vol.
- CO: 0.01% vol.
- CO2: 0.1% vol.
- O2: 0.01% vol.
- NO: 1ppm*
- Digital display: 3” x 5” LCD Displays all 5 gases, & AFR or LAMDA
- Accuracy ( Bar 97 EPA ASM )
- HC: 4 ppm HC
- CO: 0.02% CO
- CO2: 0.3% CO2
- O2: 0.1% O2
- NO: 25 ppm*
- Drift: Zero and span drift are less than ± 0.6% of full scale for the first hour and less than ± 0.4% of full scale per hour thereafter.
- System response time: Bench: 1.5 Sec/25 ft. hose 5 sec. to 90% of final reading
- Ambient conditions: 35F (2C) to 120F (45C), rel. humidity 0-98%
- Sample hose: 25 feet ( 7.5 m) with QD coupling /200 F Degrees Max.
- Sample probe: Stainless steel 1200 Degrees F ( replaceable flex tip )
- Mass: Approx.: 10 LBS. ( 4.5 Kg )