Corghi Blue Light Wheel Balancer
The Corghi Blue Light Wheel Balancer is the first high technology and fully interactive wheel balancer.
Blue Light’s complete technical development was achieved with the goal of maximizing functionality while offering maximum simplicity of use. Using a video camera and advanced artificial vision technologies, the processing unit identifies the balancing planes, displaying them on a high definition “touch screen” monitor.
At the same time, it prepares the measurement sensors and provides the user with an absolutely intuitive and completely automatic procedure.
The adjustable display/weight holder unit and the oblique opening of the wheel guard ensure maximum ergonomics and make positioning possible also in tight spaces.
• High resolution touch-screen monitor
• Wheel data acquisition with automatic laser triangulators
• Image/data processing thanks to a personal computer multiprocessor
• Rim lighting for acquiring images with the blue light system
• Rim display and image acquisition with video cameras
• Automatic weight position search
• Automatic wheel clamping with ELS shaft assembly
• Radial and lateral run-out measurement
• Side slip measurement
• Laser pointer to indicate weight position
• Weight Management (Integrated Software Suite)
|Balancing Speed||75 – 85 – 98 rpm|
|Weight accuracy||1g – 5g (0.04 – 0.18 oz)|
|Spin Cycle||8 sec|
|Rim width||1.5” to 20” 1|
|Rim diameter||11” to 32”|
|Max Tire width||22”|
|Max Tire diameter||44”|
|Max. Tire Weight||165lbs|
|Power supply||115 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Warranty||1yr parts/labor; 2yrs PC board|