Corghi HD Service Pro 640 Wheel Balancer
The Electronic Corghi HD Service Pro 640 Wheel Balancer with display is sized for cars, lightweight transport vehicles and motorcycle
Balancing Modes Available
- Dynamic on both sides of the rim
- 7 ALU programs (5 statistical ALUs + 2 ALU P)
- Dynamic balancing and Motorcycle ALU
- “OPT flash” weight optimization
- “Hidden weight” for ALU P programs for car wheels
- “Split Weight” for motorcycle ALU programs
The Corghi HD Service Pro 640 Wheel Balancer provides automatic balancing with brake at the end of the electronic cycle.
It has adhesive weights which can be applied in an ergonomic position at the operator’s choice. It also offers data acquisition with a manual sensor.
Highly luminous display with intuitive controls. Easy to use in any conditions.
Large size guard casing suitable for wheels up to 43.7″ diameter.
Sturdy structure with built in three-point foot. Balancing of wheels up to 154 lb without ground fixing.
Large size ergonomic weight platform.
- Wheel width caliper
- 0,22lb (100 gram) weight for calibration
- Wheel guard
- PCM centring kit. Composed of 7,13″ threaded hub, cones and quick ring nut
- Motorcycle balancing kit
- Original accessories range for 01,6″ hub
|Balancing Speed||150 ÷ 200 rpm|
|Resolution||0,0353 oz (1 g)|
|Average Measuring Time||7 s|
|Rim Width Setting Range||1,5” ÷ 20”|
|Rim Diameter Measurable with the Sensor||1” ÷ 35”|
|Max. Wheel Width (with Guard)||22.8”|
|Max. wheel diameter (with Guard)||43,7”|
|Max. wheel weight||154 lb|
|Power Supply Voltage|